Energy Auditor Company
Energy Auditor Company
What’s an energy audit company? Quite simply, an energy auditor assesses your company’s energy conservation and usage. Businesses should keep abreast of whether they’re insulated against needless energy expenditure. Why? Well, it’s not only bad for the environment but an energy audit ensures your finances aren’t going down the drain.
Who’s behind Power Audit UK?
What: Power Audit UK (the energy audit company)
Who: Sean Taylor (the man behind the monitor)
With over 22 years of experience in commercial power, Sean’s know-how on conservation is next to none. He has experience working with all sectors of businesses, including: schools, universities and colleges across Dorset and nearby areas.
He doesn’t use telemarketing calls. Instead, Sean believes that outstanding customer service fosters a greater connection with customers. His drive and passion to get every client the best deal really shows in his results. This, Sean believes is the ultimate formula to getting clients: show you care and prove your worth.
Green Key Solutions
- Destratification Fan Technology
- Commercial boiler maintenance and replacement
- Energy saving light planning and installation
- Cooling and heating under floor technology
- Grants available via national and local authorities
- Solar panel advice and installation
- Advise and planning of car charging units
- Verify you’re on the correct tariff
- Validate your consumption ratio
- Abide by the new DCP161 requirements.
- Review contract completions
- Review site capabilities and capacities.
- Obtain data and recommend suppliers
Newbuilds, Upgrades & Refurbishments
Prior to site expansion, you should establish whether or not your existing energy supplier can still deliver. Working alongside your contractor, we can advise on the best cause of action to avoid any nasty surprises. The earlier we know what additional machinery you may want to accommodate for – the better – as some upgrades can take up to four months.
Unfortunately, problem accounts seem to be on the rise. Issues range from suppliers not being able or willing to assist with poorly constructed contracts. We’re happy to hear about your concerns, if you require assistance. Usually, that’s just before customers pull their hair out!
We offer a bill validation service for peace of mind, primarily at the beginning of any new contract but also periodic re-confirmation thoughout the term of the contract.
Costs need to be kept to a minimum for most, especially for groups, associations and charities. One such expense comes from being charged too much for VAT. Contact us today and we’ll investigate the possibilities of a claw back. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Put us to the test
Submit your energy bill below with 3 simple steps
1. Send us your energy bill
2. We will assess and research the market
3. We provide you with the best deals based on our findings